Due to the potential addictive nature of opioid painkillers, we adhere to a strict prescribing policy which helps us to ensure that the opioid painkillers are used appropriately and safely by our patients.
For reasons of safety the following guidelines apply:
- Any one customer may only order a maximum of 30 days of treatment when ordering opioid pain relief. Please refer to our Opioid Ordering Limit when adding items to your basket.
- If a second order is placed during the 30-day treatment period, that order and the payment will be withheld and released when the previous 30-day limit has expired. There will be no exceptions to this rule.
- If you have placed an order with us and another order with someone else at the same time, you will need to let us know. We can either cancel the order or reduce the amount we supply so that it does not exceed the maximum you are allowed to have within a 30-day period. If you have placed an order which exceeds the maximum amount of pain relief you are permitted to order, we will dispatch a smaller amount (up to the ordering limit) and refund the difference in price. If you are not sure how much you can order please contact us via the online chat on our website.
- If you are younger than 25 years old, our prescriber will need to speak to you to ensure the treatment is required.
- Multiple orders requesting opioids from the same address are likely to be rejected to prevent overuse or misuse of the painkillers.
- If an order is rejected by us, it is due to a clinical decision made by our prescribers. If you do not agree with a decision not to approve an order, please get in touch with our customer support. Be aware that any new (duplicate) requests are likely to be refused.
- If we believe that you are misusing our service you will be banned from ordering from us or using any of our services. We monitor all orders for safety reasons.