Beconase Nasal Spray
Next day delivery
Free option available
With free medical assessment
No hidden fees
Genuine, branded medication
Fully secure & confidential
What is Beconase?
Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray is a medication used for treating hay fever symptoms. It is administered as a nasal spray. Beconase contains the steroid (or corticosteroid) beclometasone dipropionate. Steroid nasal sprays are efficient in preventing and treating seasonal allergic rhinitis symptoms such as nasal congestion and sneezing.
How does Beconase work?
The steroids in Beconase work to relieve inflammation. Beconase both treats and prevents inflammation in the lining of your nose due to seasonal allergies such as hay fever. Beconase thus reduces swelling and irritation in the nose. This relieves hay fever symptoms such as an itchy nose, sneezing, and nasal congestion.
How do you use Beconase?
The dosage for this medication is as follows:
- For adults and children over 6, the starting dose for this medication is 2 sprays into each nostril twice a day
- You should not exceed 8 sprays in a 24 hour period
- As you continue to use this medication it may be adjusted by your doctor
- Always take this medication as directed by your doctor or pharmacist
Before using Beconase, you must ‘prime’ the nasal spray.
- Hold the bottle upright and make sure that it’s pointed away from you.
- Place your forefinger and middle finger on the collar either side of the nozzle. Put your thumb underneath the bottle.
- Keep your thumb still and press down with your fingers to pump the spray.
- Pump the spray a few times until a fine mist is produced.
Using Beconase Nasal Spray:
- Shake the bottle and remove the cap.
- Gently blow your nose.
- Close one nostril with your finger, and put the nozzle in the other nostril. Tilt your head forward and keep the bottle upright.
- Slowly start to breathe in through your nose. While breathing, press down firmly on the collar with your fingers. A spray of fine mist will go into your nostril.
- Breathe out through your mouth.
- Repeat steps 3-5 again in the same nostril.
- Repeat steps 3-6 in the other nostril.
- After using this medication, wipe the nozzle carefully with a clean tissue and replace the cap.
How effective is Beconase in treating hay fever symptoms?
Beconase provides effective relief from hay fever symptoms. Beconase is also an efficient way of preventing hay fever symptoms from arising. In addition to being a highly effective way of preventing and managing seasonal allergic rhinitis, Beconase is an affordable treatment. You can buy Beconase Aqueous Nasal Spray online here.
It is important to note that this medication takes a few days to work. Keep using this medication even though you may not see immediate improvements.
What are the common side effects of Beconase?
Like all medications, Beconase can cause side effects. However, not everybody will experience side effects. The most common side effects of Beconase Nasal Spray are:
- A dry or painful nose or throat
- Sneezing immediately after use, but this should not last long
- Very rarely you may find you get an unpleasant taste or smell immediately after use
For infrequent side effects, see the patient information leaflet.
|Dosage Instructions||Please see medicine label for the dosage instructions.|