Safe, effective impotence treatments
- Cialis Daily DoseAs low as £62.99
- Cialis Long LastingAs low as £35.99
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED) Trial PackOut of stock
- LevitraAs low as £33.29
- Levitra OrodispersibleAs low as £35.99
- SildenafilAs low as £14.99
- SpedraAs low as £22.49
- Tadalafil (Generic Cialis)As low as £21.90
- ViagraAs low as £26.99
About Erectile Dysfunction
What is erectile dysfunction (impotence)?
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability to achieve or maintain an erection that is sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction is extremely common; 52% of men aged 40 - 70 years old are affected by erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction, also referred to as impotence, is most common in men aged 40 - 70 years old, but also occurs in younger men.
What are the symptoms of erectile dysfunction?
The most common symptoms of erectile dysfunction include:
- The inability to achieve an erection
- The ability to achieve an erection, but the inability to penetrate your partner
- The ability to achieve an erection, but the inability to maintain an erection throughout sexual intercourse
What causes erectile dysfunction?
Erectile dysfunction can be caused by both physical and psychological factors. Physical causes of impotence include the narrowing of the blood vessels going to the penis, while the psychological causes include anxiety, depression or relationship problems.
We've written an article outlining a detailed list of erectile dysfunction causes.
How can you help treat erectile dysfunction?
There are many available treatment options for erectile dysfunction. Available treatments for erectile dysfunction are:
- Levitra Orodispersible
If your erectile dysfunction is caused by an underlying condition, it is worth considering treating that condition first. You can read more about underlying conditions that cause erectile dysfunction.
How can you try to prevent erectile dysfunction?
Some lifestyle factors may contribute to erectile dysfunction. Erectile dysfunction can often be improved by making some lifestyle changes, including:
- Losing weight if you are overweight
- Quitting smoking
- Reducing your alcohol consumption
- Not taking illegal drugs
- Exercising regularly
- Reducing stress